Treating a Range of Eye-Related Problems
The importance of vision cannot be understated. The many parts of your eye work together to provide you with the images you see every day. However, problems can develop that effect or damage your vision and eye health.
Our experienced doctors can help address the eye-related problems you’re experiencing. Learn more about the comprehensive eye care we provide and contact us to book an appointment.
Many Eye Conditions Can Affect Your Vision
Many eye conditions can develop throughout life, such as refractive errors, glaucoma, or cataracts. Your vision is priceless, and many conditions can affect it. It’s essential to protect your vision with regular eye exams. These exams can help identify problems in their early stages, helping protect your vision from further damage.
Many eye conditions can develop without warning signs, putting your health at risk. Diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration can develop slowly and painlessly. Eventually, these conditions can cause significant vision loss.
You can receive treatment for these diseases after your doctor identifies them. They can recommend the most effective procedures to improve your quality of life.
Our Available Procedures
With the effect eye conditions can have on your vision, many people seek treatment to address these issues. We can treat many eye conditions at our surgery center. Our team can meet your visual needs, from refractive errors to issues with the tear ducts.
Our procedures include:
- Oculoplastic & reconstructive surgery: Oculoplastic surgery is a general term for a variety of surgical procedures for the eyelids, tear ducts, & face—our doctors can perform treatments to address obstructed vision, improve appearance, or both
- Refractive lens exchange: Refractive lens exchange surgery helps correct refractive errors by replacing the eye’s natural lens with an artificial intraocular lens (IOL)
- Strabismus surgery: Strabismus surgery can help treat strabismus by tightening or loosening the appropriate eye muscles, bringing the eyes into alignment
Implantable contact lenses: An implantable contact lens can help address severe myopia—your ophthalmologist inserts an intraocular lens between the cornea & iris to correct your vision
We Can Help You See Clearly
Several conditions can affect your eye health and vision, making everyday life more difficult. If you want to improve your quality of life, we can help.
Contact us to book an appointment if you’re interested in comprehensive eye care. We can complete several procedures at our surgery center.
- 2060 Charlie Hall Blvd #301
- Charleston, SC 29414
- Phone: 843-571-4800
- Fax: 843-763-7621
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are a proud partner of US Eye, a leading group of patient-centric, vertically integrated multi-specialty physician practices providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, audiology, and cosmetic facial surgery.