Discrimination is Against the Law
The Physicians’ Eye Surgery Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Our practice does not exclude people or treat them differently.
To better provide services to all people, the Physicians’ Eye Surgery Center:
- Provides free aids & services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you require language assistance services, they are available free of charge at (843)–571–4800.
- 2060 Charlie Hall Blvd #301
- Charleston, SC 29414
- Phone: 843-571-4800
- Fax: 843-763-7621
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are a proud partner of US Eye, a leading group of patient-centric, vertically integrated multi-specialty physician practices providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, audiology, and cosmetic facial surgery.